This webinar recording is part of the ‘GI Expert Series’. Five webinars are being released over five weeks. Other webinars included in the series are:
- Bridging the Gaps in Functional Assessment of Gastrointestinal Health
- Expansion of Visceral Adiposity: The Gut and Cardiometabolic Syndrome
- GI360 – Extensive Assessment of the GI Microbiome
- Immune Defense and Our Microbiome
The GI360™ Profile is an innovative, comprehensive and clinically-applicable stool profile, utilising new evidence-based DNA mapping technology coupled with growth-based culture and ID by MALDI-TOF, sensitive biochemical assays and microscopy. The ultimate combination to detect and assess the status of pathogens, viruses, parasites and bacteria that may be contributing to acute or chronic gastrointestinal symptoms and disease.
- An overview of what extensive results the GI360 Stool test provides.
- Pros and Cons of the methodologies used within GI360 Stool test including the Dysbiosis Index, stool chemistries, and standardised PCR platforms.
- An extensive breakdown of the GI360 test report.
Presenter: Dr David Quig, PhD
Terms: This course is subject to future edits and alterations.
Notes: Notes are not available for this course.
CPE Points: Please click here for more information on CPE points.