Gut Microbiome Assessment and Endocrine Implications
This webinar will help you to identify the ways in which the gut microbiome and gastrointestinal health determine the health and optimal functioning of the GI system and understand its profound relationships with neurotransmitter balance, physiological disorders, inflammation and immunity.
- An overview of the gut microbiota
- The Gut-Brain-Axis, microbial effects on the host, and how it can trigger low-grade inflammation, metabolic disorders, excess lipid accumulation, and loss of insulin sensitivity.
- Microbial host communication
- The impacts gut function has on Neurotransmitters
- How stress impacts the GIT
- The microbiome and immunity
- Treatment options
- How to best evaluate the individual with help using state of the art GI360 testing.
CERTIFICATION: Ensure to click the COMPLETE LESSON button underneath the video to receive a certificate of viewing for this course.