Advances in Microbiome and Heavy Metals Testing
Seminar recording and slides for the Doctors Data Australian Workshop Tour 2019
This workshop (recorded Sydney, November 2019) provides an in-depth look at the gut microbiome and the best methodology for the different facets of microbiome testing. Dr Quig also reviews optimum clinical methods for detecting heavy metal toxicity, and explores the science behind clinical treatment methods, providing case study examples.
MICROBIOME TESTING (PART 1)
- Exploration of the gut microbiome
- PCR vs Culture – is one really better than the other?
- Is all PCR created equal?
- What about next gen sequencing?
- Is GIT chemistry important?
- Best methodology for detecting parasites
- Scientific Notations – how do DDi simplify them?
- How to apply results of the new GI360 test to get the best outcomes for your patients
TOXIC METALS TESTING (PART 2)
- Learn why metal toxicity is often missed
- Review optimum clinical methods for detecting various types of toxins
- Explore the science behind clinical treatment methods for toxicity
- Gain interesting insights from intriguing toxicity case studies
- Why DDi is still the best for Heavy Metal Testing